Effective Date: October 21, 2023
1. Use of the Website
- You may access and make personal use of the Website for non-commercial, informational purposes and in accordance with these Terms.
- You will not copy, modify, distribute, transmit, repost, or otherwise display material from this Website for commercial or public purpose without the prior written permission of TrackMyVisaNow for each such use.
- You will prominently display TrackMyVisaNow’s copyright notice and our Website address (https://trackmyvisanow.com) on any permitted use of the material from this Website.
- You will comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations while accessing or using our Website.
You agree to not:
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Website.
- Engage in any form of data scraping, data mining, or similar data extraction activities on the Website.
- Use TrackMyVisaNow’s Website for any fraudulent or unlawful purposes, including but not limited to conduct that would (a) defame, abuse, harass, threaten, harvest or collect information, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others; (b) impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or state or imply that we endorse any of your statements.
- Restrict or inhibit any person from using TrackMyVisaNow’s Website (including by hacking or defacing the Website).
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of TrackMyVisaNow’s Website or servers or networks used to make our Website available (including by taking any action that imposes an unreasonably large load upon our Website or upon such servers or networks) or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such servers or systems.
- Use TrackMyVisaNow’s Website to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services.
- License, sublicense, transfer, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, distribute, or exploit for any commercial purposes TrackMyVisaNow’s Website.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from our Website.
- Frame or mirror any part of our Website without our specific, prior written consent.
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or make derivative works of TrackMyVisaNow’s Website. Engage in any form of data scraping, data mining, or similar data extraction activities on the Website.
- Systematically download or store content from our Website without TrackMyVisaNow’s specific, prior written consent.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, scrape, data mine to gather the content of our Website without our express prior written consent. However, TrackMyVisaNow grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from its Website for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials. TrackMyVisaNow reserves the right to revoke these exceptions.
2. Changes to the Terms
- We may update these Terms from time to time. Any changes will be effective upon posting the revised Terms on the Website. Your continued use of the Website after the changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms. We encourage you to review the Terms periodically for any update.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue our Website, at any time, with or without notice; charge fees in connection with the use of our Website; alter or waive any fees charged in connection with our Website; or offer opportunities to some or all users of our Website. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of our Website, content, feature or product, in whole or in part.
3. Intellectual Property
The Website and its contents, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, logos, data, graphs, charts and software, are the property of TrackMyVisaNow and are protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws. You may not modify, distribute, reproduce, or create derivative works based on any material from the Website without TrackMyVisaNow prior written consent.
4. DMCA/Copyright Policy
Under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and upon a proper written notice of alleged copyright infringement, TrackMyVisaNow will remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content. Please submit your statement to TrackMyVisaNow by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Submissions and Feedback
Unless we expressly agree otherwise in writing, if you provide us with any ideas, proposals, suggestions or materials whether related to our Website or otherwise, then you acknowledge and agree that (1) the feedback you provide to TrackMyVisaNow is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and does not place TrackMyVisaNow under any fiduciary or other obligation; and (2) any feedback you provide is not confidential and TrackMyVisaNow has no responsibility to keep such feedback confidential.
TrackMyVisaNow will treat all suggestions, comments, ideas, data, graphics, or other information as non-proprietary and non-confidential and as the property of TrackMyVisaNow without compensation for the non-exclusive, worldwide use by TrackMyVisaNow.
6. Third-Party Websites
The Website may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided for your convenience only. We do not endorse or control the content of these websites, and your use of third-party websites is subject to their respective terms and policies.
TrackMyVisaNow does not collect information provided for payment purposes. We use third-party payment processors to facilitate payment and the completion of purchases. You may be asked by the third-party to supply information relevant to your purchase including, without limitation, your name, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, the CVV number and your billing address. You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
8. Accounts, Login Names and Passwords
You may need to create an account to use all or part of our Website. You represent and warrant that all information you submit to TrackMyVisaNow is complete and accurate. We may reject, or require that you change, for any reason, any login name, password or other information that you provide to us when you register. Your login name and password are for your personal use only and should be kept confidential; you, and not TrackMyVisaNow, are responsible for any use or misuse of your login name or password, and you must promptly notify us of any confidentiality breach or unauthorized use of your login name or password or your account. TrackMyVisaNow is not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with any of these obligations.
When you use the Website to place an order with us, to request further information from us or send emails to anyone at TrackMyVisaNow, you are communicating with us electronically, and you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will notify you by email or by posting notices on this site. You affirm that TrackMyVisaNow may provide all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications electronically and satisfies any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
9. Paid Subscriptions
In addition to the free of charge features, TrackMyVisaNow offers services subject to one-time payment and/or monthly subscription (the “Paid Subscription”) processed through TrackMyVisaNow and its third-party payment processor. By selecting a Paid Subscription, you agree to pay TrackMyVisaNow the subscription fees (the “Fees”) indicated for that service. You also agree to provide TrackMyVisaNow’s third-party payment processor with a valid payment method from which we will automatically charge Fees as they become due. Fees will be charged on the day your Paid Subscription goes into effect and will cover the period indicated. If offered a free trial of a subscription for a limited period, you are free to cancel the free-trial subscription at any time on the TrackMyVisaNow website, by logging in on the website and managing your subscriptions. Please note: your free-trial subscription will automatically renew as a paid subscription unless you cancel at least 1 hour before the end of the free-trial subscription period.
All cancellations take effect starting at the end of the then-current billing period. For instance, if you have a monthly subscription beginning on the first of the month but canceled mid-month, your cancellation will be effective as of the end of that month. There is no refund on paid subscriptions once the charge has gone through for the billing period.
For any subscription, you agree that monthly or annual payments will continue to be charged to your payment method on a recurring basis until you cancel the subscription. The amount due for the monthly recurring charge will be the then-current fee applicable to the Paid Subscription you selected. You acknowledge that the amount of the recurring charge may increase if the applicable subscription fee increases. Fees for Paid Subscriptions are not prorated or refundable. In no event will a cancellation or reduction in service relieve you of your obligation to pay the Fees that are due for the period prior to the effective date of cancellation or reduction in service.
All paid TrackMyVisaNow subscriptions will auto-renew. You will be charged the stated subscription amount for the subscription period upon submission of your payment information or, if applicable, at the end of your free trial period if you have not canceled at least 1 hour in advance of the expiration of the trial period. You hereby agree to and authorize automatic (recurring) billing, and you agree to pay the charges made to your account in connection with the subscription. You will be billed at the then-current applicable subscription price plus any applicable taxes. Payment for a renewed subscription is processed with the same billing cycle as your current subscription. Subscription fees may change at any time, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law. Your subscription, and monthly billing of your account, will continue until canceled by you.
European Union residents have a right to cancel online purchases within 14 days of making them.
If your payment method fails or your account is past due, TrackMyVisaNow reserves the right to either suspend or terminate your Paid Subscription. You agree to submit any disputes regarding any charge to your account in writing to TrackMyVisaNow within sixty (60) days of such charge, otherwise such dispute will be waived and such charge will be final and not subject to challenge.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties
TrackMyVisaNow strives to provide high quality, accurate information on this website, but the Website and its content are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
The Website does not represent USCIS nor is it affiliated with any government agency. The information provided on the Website does not constitute legal advice. All information, content, and materials available on the Website are for general informational purposes only. The information on the Website may be incomplete.
In addition to any other disclaimers included in this agreement, the website and services are provided “as is'' without warranty of any kind. TrackMyVisaNow, on behalf of itself and its suppliers, hereby disclaims all other warranties, expressed or implied, oral or written, including without limitation, all implied warranties of non-infringement, accuracy or completeness, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. TrackMyVisaNow does not represent that the website and services will be uninterrupted or error free or that the website and services will be free of viruses.
11. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall TrackMyVisaNow be liable for any damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website or its content.
In no event will the maximum aggregate liability of TrackMyVisaNow for any loss or damages relating to or arising out of these terms, whether based in negligence, contract, tort or any other form of action, exceed the amount paid by you to TrackMyVisaNow at the time liability is incurred.
You agree to indemnify and hold TrackMyVisaNow LLC, its officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or in any way connected with (1) your use of the Website or (2) violation of these Terms.
13. Governing Law; Dispute Resolution
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Wyoming, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
Any dispute arising out of or related to this Agreement that cannot be resolved by informal and good faith negotiations between the parties, shall be settled by final and binding arbitration to be conducted by a single arbitrator in Sheridan County, Wyoming, pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The decision or award of the arbitrator shall be final, and judgment upon such decision or award may be entered in any competent court or application may be made to any competent court for judicial acceptance of such decision or award and an order of enforcement. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have the authority to impose equitable and injunctive relief as well as to award monetary relief, as the arbitrator deems appropriate.
14. Notice for California Residence
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, the following consumer rights notice is for California users of TrackMyVisaNow’s Website. If you have a question or complaint regarding our Website, please contact us by email at email@example.com. California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, CA 95834, by telephone at 916-445-1254 or 800-952-5210, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.
Last updated: October 21, 2023